Founded in 2012, JBM is a values driven search firm that places executive talent and future leaders into Operations, Strategy & Growth roles in Tech Scale Ups. They are looking for someone who is passionate about people and who loves the idea of changing someones life through finding them their dream job.
A typical day
- Interviewing and qualifying potential candidates over the phone & Zoom
- Sourcing candidates for roles e.g through CRM, LinkedIn etc.
- Developing & managing relationships with candidates/clients.
- Organising and scheduling various meetings, calls and events
- Assisting with taking job briefs and pulling together associated materials.
- This is a unique role to get unrivalled access to work with some of the brightest minds in the Start Up ecosystem and work with some of the fastest growing and most disruptive scale ups, as part of JBM’s new exciting business unit – SOS.
- Creating and distributing engaging social media/marketing content
- Picking up ad hoc projects / tasks as they come in (start up life is unpredictable!) They are looking for someone who is intellectually curious, naturally entrepreneurial and proactive, who will thrive in a fast paced environment and who can problem solve on the fly.
- Being an awesome team player and having fun!
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Self-starter, i.e. happy to run with things themselves and try to solve issues independently before looking for help/guidance. Enjoys the challenge.
- Genuinely enjoys communication/interpersonal interactions with other people. High EQ skills.
- Organised/effective time-management. Happy working to fairly tight schedules and move things at pace.
- Keen learner that’s happy to pick up new ideas/concepts that they haven’t encountered before. Happy to be thrown in the deep end.
- Numerical competency.
- Logical/analytical mindset.
- Strong quantitative skills & Excel proficiency would be desirable