We are looking for someone to support our Sales team in researching, assessing & presenting back to our customers the value they have already gained, or could gain, from Multiverse apprenticeships.
You will be working day-to-day with the Multiverse Sales/Customer Success teams and stakeholders within our customers, conducting surveys and research with individual participants and their managers to find measurable results.
A typical day
- You’ll be supporting a dynamic Sales and Customer Success team, targeting customers for both backwards and forwards looking benefit.
- You’ll work with the Sales/Customer Success team to confirm which customer stakeholders we should work with to agree the scope of each assessment
- You’ll meet with those stakeholders to present the approach we typically take in this type of assessment & agree the types of benefits, timing, target audience to meet and expected outcomes
- You’ll then combine structured surveys and one-to-one interviews with targeted individuals to build an analysis of the delivered or expected benefit they have achieved/should expect
- Using the data you generate, you’ll use your strong technical skills in data management and business intelligence to generate high quality outputs
- You’ll use your communication & collaboration skills to review this with the Multiverse Sales/Customer Success team, then with senior customer stakeholders
- You will be adaptable when finding analytical solutions to problems, to analyse and triangulate data in innovative ways and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months’ admin experience
- High degree of computer literacy (microsoft excel is essential)
- Basic statistical knowledge
- A confident communicator
- You are an inquisitive, curious and analytical thinker
- You are solution oriented; problems present opportunities
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Drive and determination to succeed at a high pace and complex environment
- Takes ownership and uses initiative when problem solving
- Strong computer skills, and be able to work with our key systems such as G-Suite, Tableau, Hubspot (training will be provided)