Are you interested in a career pathway in property?
Allsop is a leading national property consultancy that is looking for trainee surveyors to join its degree apprenticeship scheme in both London and Leeds. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
As a level 6 apprentice you will split your time between your university studies, one day a week, and the workplace, gaining a BSc (Hons) in Real Estate from the University of Westminster. During the latter years you will also study for your RICS Assessment of Professional Competence to become a Chartered Surveyor.
Degree apprenticeship schemes will be up to five years and are generally open to those 18 and over that are permitted to work in the UK. The work:study ratio is approximately 20:80.
This is your chance to work for a firm that will encourage and expect apprentices to operate as future partners of the firm before their qualification is achieved. This will include an unrivalled opportunity to socialise with peers within your industry, with a view to create your network in your early years.
What Allsop offers:
- On the job training directly from partners and their teams in the firm, whilst achieving an RICS accredited BSc (Hons) degree in Real Estate
- Full sponsorship of undergraduate course fees at one of the approved universities.
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days’ paid holiday initially, rising with length of service
- Time off between Christmas and the New Year in addition
We are looking for:
- An A level school leaver who has gained or has been predicted B grades and above at A level, (or equivalent)
- Grade 5 (old “B” grade) and above at GCSE (Maths & English Language a pre-requisite)
- Ideally with a driving licence or willing to learn
You will need to send you CV, a short covering letter answering some set questions and a basic application form. Please see our apprenticeship website for more details. We are accepting applications up until midnight Monday, 3rd April. Please contact Philippa Beaton, Philippa.email@example.com if you have any questions on the applications process.
The assessment process is simplified to one interview where we hope to get to know you and discuss your motivation for applying in more detail. No tests or long drawn out process, we promise!