Mishcon de Reya
The team is seeking an Apprentice with a passion for writing and current affairs and who is excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment. This opportunity will allow you to learn the key aspects of a role within Communications, including social media and content.
A typical day
- Assist the Communications team in developing media releases.
- Monitor current affairs to identify key issues which impact the firm.
- Assist with editing and proofreading, ensuring all content is in the Mishcon ‘tone of voice’.
- Support the team in developing and drafting content for the firm’s various websites and blogs, in addition to internal communications.
- Offer support for making films to promote work across the firm.
- Assist the ongoing implementation of the firm’s social media strategy.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Excellent written skills and a keen eye for detail.
- First class knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Organised with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Personable, confident and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.