MindShare Worldwide have an exciting opportunity within their Business Planning team for an apprentice to work across Data Science & Automation, Audiences, and Business Consultancy teams. You will begin this exciting role with 6 months in Data Science & Automation team then moving to the Audiences team in September and then again rotate to Business Consultancy in March 2022.
A typical day
- Across the 3 departments you will have specific project-based tasks and below are the specific areas to focus on for the 18 months by department.
- Contributing to the implications and recommendations supporting global clients’ decision making
- Use analytical abilities to provide data-driven answers to clients’ questions
- Make recommendations and suggestions as to the way formatted data could be used to answer questions
- Develop applications with strong focus on visualization, design and usability
- Build user experiences
- Support with building tools to assist with automation
- Support with data visualization tools
- Using Python and a command-line interface to build automated tools.
- Using primarily Python to explore audiences from large data sets.
- Connecting data sets from multiple sources.
- Build analytical solutions to answer clients’ business questions
- Formatting and organizing of data using Excel and Python to help with subsequent analyses
- Preparing reports for senior C-suite global executives of the most iconic brands
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Mindshare are looking for someone who is keen in analysing data and has a strong analytical mindset with the ability to use logic to create solutions.
- Exposure to coding preferably in Python
- Basic Microsoft Office skills eg. PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage different stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team
- Has ‘can do’ attitude, and a willingness to own projects, be proactive, learn, persevere, and to go above and beyond to support the team