Ekstasy are looking for someone to join as their Digital Marketing Apprentice. This is an exciting role where you will get to meet and work with the creative and marketing team. You will work on promoting Ekstasy’s own social media sites and running paid ads, sticking to content calendars and timelines. Full training will be provided, however, Ekstasy are looking for someone with an idea for current social media trends.
A typical day
- Briefing on tasks for the day. This may include daily stand ups/catch ups with the team
- Content planning with the Marketing team
- Content creation (using photo and video editing software’s such as: canva, photoshop, after effects, fcpx, premier, etc)
- Learn how to run SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) campaigns for Ekstasy
- Create and run paid media ads on different social media channels. You will be required to report on the success of the campaign throughout its lifecycle
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
– You must be creative, self starter and a problem solver.
– You must have innovative ideas and be confident when presenting to the team and wider organisation
– You must be keen to learn, for example, social media advertising for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Google Ad network.
– Creative and yet analytical ability
– You enjoy making content (quotes, image mockups, video edits, gifs / motion graphics, competitions, quizzes, surveys, etc).