As an Apprentice at Google, you’ll build the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer. You will join the Sales/Marketing teams at Google and will be assigned a manager and a guide for the duration of your 15 month apprenticeship. You will start in September 2021 with our academic partner Multiverse, for initial training. After completing your initial training, you will rotate between being at Google (80%) and training at Multiverse (20%).
A typical day
- *Start date: September 2021*
- Analyse and evaluate organizations’ digital strategies and actions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Support execution of go-to-market strategies and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g., positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization).
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users – e.g. via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop & test hypotheses, etc.
- Manage social media campaigns and develop ideas to better engage our users.
- Undertake training and follow mentoring as specified.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and interest in learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Authorisation to work in the United Kingdom.