The International Equity Team is a boutique investment team within Morgan Stanley Investment Management focused on investing in global stocks. The team follows a disciplined investment process, selecting stocks based on detailed fundamental analysis. Portfolio specialists supporting the Portfolio Managers service clients, support asset gathering and create traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
A typical day
- *Start date: September 2021*
- The team is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. You will work closely with the team, learning about global companies and portfolios and how to create and present information to clients around the world.
- Understanding the key financial messages of the team and working with the team, the Firm, Investment Management Marketing and Compliance to generate traditional and digital content
- Liaising with the investment team and portfolio specialists to distil key messages and generate content ideas and timelines.
- Improving and reviewing existing proposals, materials and digital content.
- Presenting updates on competitor and industry best practices
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Three A levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points or new tariff equivalent)
- An interest in financial services marketing
- A creative mindset and strong attention to detail
- A high-level of initiative and self-motivation
- A proactive team player and able to work under pressure
- The ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented and eager to succeed
- An ability to build and maintain relationships within the team
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- An ability to manage projects, responsibilities, & ensure accurate production of analytics
- Familiar with Word, Powerpoint, digital marketing & social media (desirable)