Effico are looking for an apprentice whose primary role will be to support digital content creation admin. You will spend roughly 2 days each week working with Learning & Development and 2 days with Marketing, but this will flex depending on volume and priorities in each team. You would be invited to team meetings for both and should be made to feel like they are part of both teams.
A typical day
- Learning & Development duties:
- Administration (e.g. assigning courses, downloading attendance lists, monitoring client-facing usage)
- Scheduling trainings and arranging the booking of trainers, venues, travel etc
- Supporting with administration and coordination of large-scale training events
- Supporting with eLearning creation which includes video editing, Script editing, Articulate
- Providing administrative support to the wider L&D team where required
- Marketing duties:
- Assisting the Content Team with the administrative tasks relating to the production and placement of Efficio’s content e.g. collating, formatting, and proofing content for our external and internal audiences.
- Assisting the Digital Manager with tasks relating to the smooth operation of our marketing systems and platforms, including our website and contact management system.
- Assisting in promoting and executing Efficio’s events programme e.g. administrative preparation in relation to the registration of participants and assisting with the check-in process once physical events resume.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- You’re a confident communicator and enjoy working with people
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management
- You’re inquisitive – you like to learn and aren’t afraid to ask a question
- You’re IT literate and familiar with common programmes, such as Microsoft suite