Website Professional Training Solutions
Brief overview of the role
You will be working towards achieving the final goal of completing a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner or Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship.
- To have an understanding of children’s development, their needs and the provision of positive play
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children.
- To care for and supervise the group of children assigned to them.
- To ensure their safety at all times.
- To take an interest in the children and their families, to treat them as individuals and with respect at all times.
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment for the child to develop all their skills.
- To provide at all times a warm and caring environment for babies and to be as consistent as possible regarding that environment.
- To provide support for any children with special needs and to liaise with senior members of staff to promote their welfare and development
- To ensure positive management of children’s behaviour.
- To carry out housekeeping duties as appropriate.
- To ensure the ethos, implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To support a commitment to the theory and practice of equal opportunities.
Literacy, organisation and caring skillsets.
Respectful, honest and smart.
5x GCSE at A-C or equivalent.
Potential for full time permanent employment on completion of apprenticeship.