SIRPLUS are looking for a self-starter to join our Finance and Strategy team. This position would suit a candidate who is looking for exposure to all the inner workings of a Finance team in a London-based sustainable fashion brand.
A typical day
- Manage new payments
- Basic accounting – calculate depreciation of stock and forecast gross margins
- Expenses administration
- Organise flow of information to the company’s accountant
- Enable communication of information from merchandisers to accountants
- Record credit arrangements into cash flow
- Assist with reconciliations
- Payroll assistance
- Year-end accounts assistance
- Assist Head of Business Strategy with managing the retail KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Streamline financial procedures and administration
- Assist in creating an operational plan and monitor the implementing of this plan
- Support the Director with the day to day management of the business.
- Property admin – manage utility accounts.
- Assist Head of Business Strategy and Legal Support with grant applications.
- File management and organisation of the Google Drive.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Three A levels at grades A*-B or equivalent UCAS points
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Confident in communication and working within a tight-knit team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Passionate about working within a sustainable fashion brand
- Exciting to pursue a career in Finance