Are you passionate about IT?
Do you have great customer service skills?
Would you like to gain a nationally-recognised level 3 qualification?
We are currently looking for an IT support apprentice to join our ever-growing team. The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to learn in service lead company that uses cutting edge technology.
Working with the Team at WestSpring you will have a chance to do a varied role meaning every day is different and exciting.
You will learn:
- Building and repairing PCs
- Managing our software
- Supporting our clients via the support system
- Diagnostics of 1st line support cases with the help and support of the rest of the team
- Working onsite with clients
- Professional, friendly approach
- Keen IT interest
- Punctual and good attention to detail
- Keen interest to learn and develop
- GCSE Maths and English grade 4/C or above
Alongside your role, you will study towards your Level 3 Apprenticeship in Information Communications Technician, delivered by professional Apprenticeships via a mixture of monthly classroom sessions and 1-1 tutorials.
At WestSpring there is a great chance to gain valuable experience and step up the Career ladder, this is proven in our track record of working with apprentices.
WestSpring IT are growing IT support provider for small to medium sized business across the south west. We are a small friendly team that thrive on providing excellent service to all our clients.
There is a strong sense of team and an exciting relaxed office atmosphere, At WestSpring our team is at the heart of what we do.
- Your birthday off work each year
- Relaxed enjoyable working atmosphere
- Team social events
- Career development opportunities
- Monthly 121s and quarterly reviews
This fantastic role won’t be around for long so apply now!