Boyden Executive Search Limited
The Junior Researcher is an integral part of the office team who performs a range of functions associated with ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of Business Development Initiatives and Interim Assignments at Boyden.
A typical day
- Regularly update the CRM system to ensure that the information stored on the system is accurate and up to date
- Continually expand, update the existing candidate pool through proactive research using the CRM system, LinkedIn, external databases to generate suitable candidates and market intelligence
- Understand the GDPR legislation to manage the candidates’ status
- Draft presentation documents, proposals and outlines for review
- Liaise with a range of organisations and entities internally and externally to support the business development process
- Continually identifies new sources of information that will assist with the research capabilities and business development for the organisation
- Sets up assignments on the CRM system to ensure that the information stored on the system is accurate and up to date, adhering to best practice
- Approaches candidates to create an interest in the job role and to acquire up to date CV’s
- Update the CRM system with progress status
- Contact candidates to invite for interview’s and manages the logistics involved together with the Support team
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- The Junior Researcher should be mature and have strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with people across all levels of multiple and varied organisations internationally both verbally and in-writing.
- They should be computer literate, have a high attention to detail and a natural ability to organise and plan effectively.
- A positive attitude, a proactive approach and a solutions-based philosophy should be demonstrated as well as the ability to operate effectively both by working individually and within a team.