Personify XP are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Developer to join their growing technical delivery team.
A typical day
- Configuring tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Testing integrations
- Debugging code errors
- Assisting with application development in React/Node.js
- Working with Git versioning tools
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months’ prior coding experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re a logical problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- You’ve started your journey learning to code. An ideal candidate will have at least 3 months worth of coding experience
- You’ll have completed at least one personal project; ranging from a calculator app to a web app.
- You’re curious, with a hunger for not just fixing problems but exploring why and how things happen
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve.