If you are interested in a career in law but years at university doesn’t appeal to you, our paralegal apprenticeship programme in Tunbridge Wells may be just what you are looking for.
What is a paralegal apprenticeship?
A paralegal apprenticeship is the first rung on the ladder in terms of legal qualifications. It offers ambitious young people an alternative route into the legal profession instead of attending full-time university. Over our two-year work-based paralegal apprenticeship programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. This is a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law.
The programme includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School. Whilst completing the apprenticeship you will also complete a Level 4 Certificate of Higher Education (Law and Legal Practice) awarded by BPP University.
What is covered in the programme?
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with your study fees covered by the firm through the apprenticeship levy.
- You will be supported by our dedicated paralegal manager for the duration of your apprenticeship.
- You will be part of a tight-knit team, working with and learning from our high-performing paralegals based at our Tunbridge Wells office.
- You will experience a broad variety of legal work across our three core markets of real estate, corporates and private clients, helping you to explore your potential.
- Four days supervised learning on the job and 1 study day each week
You will be based at our offices in Tunbridge Wells. We do allow occasional home working but on the whole apprentices are required to work in the office as we know they learn so much by being physically present with their supervisor and team.