Website Sir Robert McAlpine
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, individual to join our Talent team and work as a Talent Acquisition Apprentice with the Recruitment Manager in the North. This is a full-time apprenticeship opportunity starting immediately.
Why join us?
Across the country, you’ll ﬁnd iconic landmarks built by Sir Robert McAlpine. Cornwall’s Eden Project, the National Stadium in Wales, Birmingham’s Bull Ring, London’s Emirates Stadium.
By joining us now, you can play your part in delivering the next generation of outstanding projects that will continue our 150-year legacy. Our family-owned business is where to achieve more from your career by proudly building Britain’s future heritage with us.
Talent Acquisition Apprenticeship
Throughout your apprenticeship you will develop an understanding of HR onboarding, resourcing and talent. This is an exciting, varied role where no two days are the same. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager you will enable the delivery of a consistent and efficient recruitment and on-boarding service to candidates. You will work with the Recruitment Manager to proactively build talent pools through focused research and alignment. Identify the best candidates in each discipline and understand their availability and current status through excellent pre-screening, whilst ensuring a remarkable candidate experience at all times
We offer apprenticeships across the UK in a range of levels and disciplines. Our apprenticeships offer structured development, providing the perfect launch pad for your career. During your apprenticeship with us, you will get:
- On-going support from experienced professionals within the business
- Training in line with your qualification to help personal development
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Regular reviews from your training provider and business mentor
- Opportunity to progress onto further development upon successful completion of first apprenticeship
- Options to attend career events and promote the business
A suitable level of apprenticeship will be discussed with you at interview stage and will depend on your prior academic achievement and experience, this opportunity will be offering a level 2 or 3 apprenticeship
Typically, we look for the below:
- For Level 2 (intermediate) apprenticeships: Maths and English at C / Grade 4 (desirable) — but we will help you achieve this if you don’t currently have this
- For Level 3 (advanced) apprenticeships: have the equivalent of 5 GCSEs, grades A*–C or 9–4, Maths and English at C / Grade 4 (desirable) — but we will help you achieve this if you don’t currently have this Have a passion for customer service, learning and social media
- Be interested in HR, talent acquisition and the latest technology
- Work experience (desirable)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Driving Licence (desirable)
We’re ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We’d love you to join us in proudly building Britain’s future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.