Resource Desk Team Supervisor
For ambitious school leavers, a Softcat Apprenticeship is a great first step into the world of work. You earn, learn and gain qualifications while starting out on a structured career. Our award-winning scheme has set many Softcatters on the path to success.
Success. The Softcat Way
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we’re a technology solutions business built around our people. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
The Resource Desk is the central hub of Softcat’s Services division, working as an interface between several departments including Sales, Project Management and Professional Services. As a key part of the Services division you will be managing, organising and scheduling 50+ Professional Services consultants. As part of a growing and supportive team, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to contribute to improvements in process and efficiency through innovation and idea sharing. You will also be working towards your Level 3 – Business Administration qualification.
What you need
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport, with a focus on customer service
- Willingness to learn about the ins and outs of Services and becoming an expert in your field
- A passion for working with people, and the ability to quickly build and sustain strong internal relationships
- A forward-thinking approach and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure whilst maintaining good attention to detail
- Desire to help people all over the business and willing to go above and beyond to build an appropriate solution
- A minimum of 1 A-Level or 5 GCSE’s at grade 4 (C) or above, including English & Maths
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – we are flexible about your start times and end times each day
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs – there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits ¦ it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply below!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.