This new and exciting apprenticeship programme teaches the brilliant basics of the business world through 1-2-1 coaching and a range of opportunities which will enhance your career helping you to become a leader of the future. The role allows a Level 3 Business Associate Apprenticeship to be integrated into our fast-paced and multi-disciplined team, where we will nurture your growth and allow you to understand what builds a successful brand.
A typical day
- To live, breathe and embody customer service within Kantar Worldpanel. The Service Relationship Management team will bring a clear Client focus to the Operations division. Service Relationship Managers are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, building strong relationships across the Clients, Client Service and Operations teams, delivering against our client needs, resolving client issues and ensuring our business and output is geared towards our customers at all times.
- As an apprentice you will be given the support and training in order to gain the skills and knowledge to become a Service Relationship Manager.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
– Ability to build strong working relationships and rapport
– Strong communicator at all levels (verbal and written)
– Ability to clearly and concisely present information, both verbally and written
– Well organised and good time management
– Good relationship building skills
– Attention to detail
– Problem solver