You will sit within the wider people team the Talent Operations Team who are ambitious, hard-working team at the heart of OLIVER’s growth. They are part of the talent acquisition function and support the Talent Partners to be able to work in the most effective and streamline ways. Their main areas of support are – talent pooling, market-mapping, pipelining future talent, administrative support, systems set ups and maintenance.
A typical day
- Writing and enhancing job specifications adverts
- Posting job descriptions and ensuring that they are posted with the correct information, for example application closing dates.
- Ownership of the fixed term contract extension process
- Ensuring that the company is following the GDPR and compliance rules and regulations.
- Diary management of interview scheduling
- Psychometric tool ownership
- Creation of offer letters
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Strong attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop own career
- Desire to work in the creative industry