As part of our Trade Infrastructure team at Panmure Gordon, your role is to provide effective and timely trade support to our Sales Traders, Market Makers and Corporate Finance teams.
Day to day you will be working closely with our Senior Trade Support Associate to ensure trades are captured and confirmed correctly. This is an great opportunity for an individual with a keen eye for detail and an interest in financial markets.
A typical day
- Ensuring trades are booked and settled correctly, assisting with issues occasionally
- Administration of front office trading platform and assisting users with transactions.
- Transaction, reporting and reconciliation between trading platform and back office systems
- Liaison with clients
- Maintenance of static data
- Processing of corporate actions and dividends
- User administration for various third-party data services
- Testing of primary systems
- Documenting procedures and driving continuous process improvement
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- You will need to have experience working with Microsoft programmes and the ability to pick up new systems and platforms
- We are looking for a strong communicator who can build relationships quickly and deliver results for our clients
- You will be able to work at pace and perform well in ambiguous situations
- It would also be ideal (not essential) if you had an interest in or knowledge of financial markets.