If you are looking for an interesting and varied position, with excellent career prospects, a supportive team environment, as well as a detailed benefits package in a growing organisation, please contact us!
As a NSI Gold company, Gough and Kelly is a premier provider of security products and services and has served the north of England for over three decades. We are one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing companies, and we work with clients including Leeds United FC, the LNER Stadium and Sheffield University.
We are now looking for a talented and motivated Customer Service Apprentice (Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship), to help support the continued growth of Gough & Kelly, by carrying out administrative and customer service duties.
This vacancy is a full-time, permanent position, which consists of 40 hours per week, and offers the following company benefits:
• Health Care Cash Plan
• Employee Benefits Programme
• Ongoing training and mentoring
• Pension scheme
• Holiday entitlement – increasing to 24 days, with length of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Company social events
• To provide excellent customer service via email and telephone
• To answer internal and external calls, to handle and direct queries
• To book jobs on to the system
• To update spreadsheets and maintain information
• To book customer appointments
• To check and edit job sheets and driver sheets
• To take responsibility for applying all college learning to your role, and to understand
the combination of academic and practical elements of your position
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English
• Be driven and willing to learn
• Possess excellent customer service skills and experience
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Possess strong organisational abilities
• Have strong computer literacy skills
• Be professional, reliable, punctual, and flexible
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.