From seasoned careers experts and recruiters to budding apprentice journalists, we want to hear from you.
(Note: for sponsored articles and content, please see our advertising page.)
We’re on the lookout for experienced writers to help continue our mission of educating the world about apprenticeships. If you are:
- A fluent English speaker and writer
- passionate about careers, apprenticeships, and vocational training
- Up to date with the latest content marketing and SEO best practices
We’d love to hear from you.
How it works
- You receive 1-4 (depending on your availability) article briefs each month on a variety of careers focused topics.
- Create unique, compelling and informative article content to be published on-site.
- Have your work checked by professional editorial review.
- Get paid for every article approved for publication.
How to apply
Please fill out the below form to submit your interest. Be aware that a short writing test (no more than 15 minutes) will be required of all new successful applicants in order to assess their abilities.
For sponsored articles and advertising, please contact us directly and we will be in touch. As of this time, we are not looking for writing applications from companies or content agencies.