The Apprenticeship Programme at SIG is an exciting career opportunity. More than just an ‘entry-level apprenticeship’, we’re committing to developing you over the next 3 years to become a valued specialist.
At the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll join colleagues that have built a long career with us, growing their skills and experience in this exciting and ever-changing industry. A multitude of specialisations and career paths are available in our group of businesses up and down the UK, touching every part of the building industry from specification to installation, product development to logistics.
From the start, you will be a valued member of the team. You will receive a very competitive salary, extensive support and development and a nationally recognised apprenticeship.
Each programme includes:
- A full induction
- A target role and a structured development programme with clearly defined expectations to ensure you reach your goal
- A ‘Buddy’ to help you settle into work life
- Regular review and feedback sessions
- Regular personal development sessions and social responsibility projects to further enhance your skills
- 25 days holiday, with the option of purchasing up to an additional 5 days
- A fully customisable benefits package
We know our people are our biggest asset. We are committed to creating a fair and inclusive environment where employees feel safe, proud and valued.
We encourage ways of working that treat everyone fairly and with respect, and we look to create opportunities to improve the diversity of our workforce across all areas of the business.